Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lucky me....MUSE!



I missed quite a few MUSE the last few weeks...
I am trying to moderate 
myself better.
Going to bed earlier really cuts 
my creating time!



Inspired by watercolor....I love it!







MUSE Inspiration by  Michele Ferguson



===============================================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!..........


Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

====================


Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

I'm doing that too -- trying to get to bed earlier.
Love your take on the Muse challenge.

Kate said...

Brilliant take on the Muse challenge Kimberly. It's a tough act to juggle getting enough sleep and getting enough craft time.

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfection!!! This is so pretty, Kimberly!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome take -- missed you last week :(

Pam said...

This is lovely. Great take on the Muse!

Shelly said...

So SWEET!

~amy~ said...

Oh yes, awesome.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love your version of this, so fun and the sentiment is awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

Cool. I love the movement!

Ardyth said...

Love the freshness of the green and the movement in your shamrocks! So glad you joined us at Muse this week! Sleep is over-rated! :-)

Monika Reeck said...

Wonderful dear...and clever take on MUSE challenge...happy saturday...hugs n miss you♡♡

Shona Chambers said...

I'm so with you with regards to sleep cutting into my crafting time!! I wish I could survive with no sleep at all, can you image how many cards I would get done?? I went to bed early last night but all I could think about was cards!! This is a beautiful CASE of Michele's card, so serene with the green tones. Will be thinking of you tonight as I plan to stay up till the wee small hours.....

I Card Everyone said...

Kimberly!!! How fantastic is this green? Love the movement you've managed to create... gorgeous water-coloring! LOve when you play cards with me at Muse!
=] Michele

Unknown said...

Yep, agree that sleep has to take priority for me too, as much as I would love to stay up endlessly. Anyway, LOOOVE this in the greens. So fresh!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous take on Michele's card, Miss Kimberly, and I love the sentiment!
So sad that sleep is so necessary. Just think how much more time we'd have for cards if it wasn't! :D

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kimberly!

Nora Noll said...

Unfortunately sleep and cleaning cut into my crafting time. LOVE your take on this challenge. The water coloring is fabulous. Beautiful card!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

FUN and full of motion!

Neets B said...

Fabulous interpretation in green, so fluid too and I love the sentiment x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.