Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Prism Possibilities!


Oh...You Shouldn't Have!




I bought this lovely prism 
stamp at Ellen Hutson's just waiting for a 
great excuse to pull it out..
I saw the RIC and got excited!!

I hope you are inspired to create too!



 -Mixed Media:
Ink / Ribbons / Staples / Sequins / Thread / Embossing /Ink /Watercolors




























Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========

Katie Ann Brooks said...

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow this is sooooooooooooo stinking gorgeous! I can't even believe how the colors pop off of the page. Seriously gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

I agree with everything Katie said...this is one gorgeous card!

Lisa Lara said...

So gorgeous Kimberly. a work of art.

SD pooja said...

AWESOME card !! Oozing with Beauty :)

~amy~ said...

WOW. That's awesome! You have so much patience...LOVE the colors! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kara Lynne said...

So gorgeous!! Those colors are amazing and I love how you were inspired by the RIC outfit!

Shauna Cundick said...

love the color with the gold. Nice job.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Kimberley, this is a masterpiece! You are so clever with design and colour!

Farhana S said...

Such a detailed card! Love the color combo!

Leslie Germain said...

Ok, this is absolutely AMAZING!! Love the background, colors, the flowers and that great sentiment!!!!! WOW!!!

laurie said...

That background is awesome! I love the gorgeous flowers,too. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, love the many layers on this Mixed Media beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

Brandi said...

Wow! This is so bright and gorgeous!!!

Deepti said...

So striking!!

maria f. said...

So beauty-full. Love the contrast of geometric and soft watercolors.

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW! How BEAUTIFUL is this?!?!?!? What a lovely card - the colors are so incredibly lovely and vibrant! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Claire Broadwater said...

Kimberly, this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every detail! You always blow me away with your talent! XX

Becca Cruger said...

This is so gorgeously colorful and art deco that my eyes hurt from staring. I'm drooling at that amazing color and sparkle!

Laura Davis said...

This is one beautiful card, I love the gold!
laura

Jennifer Rzasa said...

That background is awesome, and I love how you selectively colored it in! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

Virginia L. said...

How gorgeous is this!? Love love this :) Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Layers and Dimensions” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

Kelly Szafron said...

I just saw your card at Virginia's View so beautiful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.