Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Birthday... BLOG CANDY!! ..and MORE..TOMORROW!!!!







D- said...

AWWW your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{new email follower}

~amy~ said...

It's somebody's birthday tomorrow!!!!! What a cutie pie card!!!! new goodies...yay!!!

Oh yes, I bought everything...

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yay for Birthdays and birth weeks and birth months! Enjoy your day tomorrow. Love, love your gorgeous card, so fun and playful! Happy Happy!

tonyamaries said...

Super cute card! I hope your birthday is everything you want it to be and more! See you Saturday!

Aileen said...

Cute card. Is it your birthday? Will have to wait till tomorrow hey!!!

Monika Reeck said...

So cuutteee..love the colors
Do you have bday tomorrow..then forgive me my friend your card will be send this week....happy happy bday first from me...
Muaach big kiss for you n biig hugs too..♡♡

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day to the fullest!!

Rubeena I. said...

What an adorable card!!! Happy Birthday!!! You totally deserve all the happiness <3

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Hehehe! This is so cute!

Dotty Jo said...

'Bring on the cake!' - I love it, Jo x

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! I agree...bring on the cake, and heaping helping of ice cream, too!
Hugs~c

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fun card!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I love that little bird and that cake looks delicious!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute! Wishing you a very happy birthday!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.