Monday, April 27, 2015

Stampin' Celebration! - SC103 { April 27 - May 10 } SKETCH

Another Stampin' Celebration!



This is the lovely Stampin' Up!
Thank You Hostess Set
It is supremely elegant and LOVELY!


Here is the Challenge Sketch!
What do you think?

JOIN HERE!

I like it alot, and took a little liberty in a
 few small changes.





========================================


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------

Aileen said...

Such a prettY card. Love the flowers.

SD pooja said...

Beautiful take on sketch ,loved the bright colors !

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors you used and the way you interpreted that sketch is fabulous. Really lovely card.

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

how you doing gorgeous! I am talking to you and the card... yep, you both are fab!

cm said...

Oh my...those flowers are stunning! Absolutely stunning...
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.