Saturday, April 4, 2015

CASE'ing CHUPA - A Favorite Muse



When I first saw this card of Chupa's
I was struck silent.  In complete and utter awe
at her imagery and design.
I wanted that card ... and I knew that I must create 
a version for myself....Yes..
I am selfish.

I am very saddened and also happy at the same time
that Iwona has decided to devote her time to her family and
other interests.. I wish her all the very best!
Her creativity still INSPIRES me....

I have wanted to CASE this card since
I saw it of course.. and when Penny
Black came out with the You + Me set..
It was in motion.

Then I saw this week's MUSE..
Fate...
I hope she would not mind...Different
stamps, but her design...She is AMAZING!










SUPPLIES:

  




COME join the LINKY party and Blog CANDY !!!!
---Anything Goes Anniversary!!!! --here
Ends Sunday 4/5/15 Midnight!

Blog Candy Announced here tomorrow!


CASEplorations April








Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========
Dotty Jo said...

And your card makes me feel just the same way! fabulous, Jo x

~amy~ said...

LOVE how you were inspired...P.S, love the fun rocks!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful ink blending Kimberly!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous vivid color - beautiful card!

Maura said...

Love it, Kimberly - just stunning!

Linda said...

Gorgeous card, Kimberly.

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card Kimberly! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.

Monika Reeck said...

Kimberly
loooove your CASE ing
speechless
I guess I can not ever CASE ing your card
I have no similar stamp flower or that leafs like Chupa card
ADORABLE CARD AND CHUPA card always makes me speechless too
Love love love this my friend
hugs, Monika

Jacquie Southas said...

This is stunning, Kimberly!

Irish Cherokee said...

Absolutely beautiful Kimberly. You definitely did a fantastic case. Love it.

Happy Easter
Blessings
Jim

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous take on both Kristie's and Chupa's cards! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Kimberly!

LauraJane:) said...

Awesome CASE! This is a wonderful Sympathy card idea.
Filled with hope.
Thanks for being one of my newest followers:))

Becca Cruger said...

This is STUNNING!!! Absolutely gorgeous work!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

WOW!

Lori said...

Stunning! Love the vibrant inking with the bold black stamping against it.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Jaw droppingly stunning! Cool CASE of your card and Chupa's card!

Suchi said...

AWE-STRUCK!! Its gorgeous!! <3
Suchi xx

Neets B said...

This is magical, Kimberley, just stunning. LOVE!

Unknown said...

kimberly, i just love this! it is the perfect "CASE" of Chupa's card...LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tracey

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Aww girl... so much love. Suddenly I understood what it is that I lost by 'closing' my blog. There's nothing more humbling than words of appreciation from a talented crafty friend. Thank you. It's an insanely good CASE :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, super CASE. Incredible, both.

Susanne Vargas said...

What a beautiful card and great sponging! Love it!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Just saw that I need to officially thank you for playing with us at STAMPlorations! Well, thank you so much Kimberley - its always a pleasure to see your cards!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this card, Kimberley!

Kate said...

I can see why you'd want to CASE it - it's brilliant, as is yours !!!

maria f. said...

More beautiful things with wings and luscious orange ink. Thanks for beautifying the CASEplorations gallery!

Ela said...

Fantastic!
Love
Ela

Nora Noll said...

I am in AWE!! This card is STUNNING!! I think I am going to have to get these stamps now!!! What a lovely CASE!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.