Monday, April 27, 2015

The Challenge #32 - { April 27 } - THEME


Welcome to The Challenge!!!

We have a sweet theme this week,
I absolutely LOVE
POLKA Dots!


I used the SugarPeas Designs
They have some cute designs and 
they just are so sweet


I can't wait to see what you will make!!!!


April 27th-Theme Challenge {Polka Dots}








Stamps: Sugar Peas Designs

======================================================






Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------



Lesley Croghan  - Creator Extroardinaire!



Nance Salkeld



Please join us!!!!

The Challenge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------


Also adding this Sugar Peas Creation to 

the Anything Goes!



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===========

SD pooja said...

So Adorable !

Deepti said...

Love this, that image is adorable and I want that polka dot Umbrella ;)

Shelly said...

Oh my, how CUTE is this?!!...Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

I knew this was YOUR card even before I saw your name! I love it, its so stinkin' cute, Jo x

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the little scene and the fun polka dot umbrella. Fabulous design!!

Leslie Germain said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE the image - so sweet - and LOVE your use of polka dots!!!

tonyamaries said...

Kimberly this is lovely! Awesome job coloring and I love that sweet stamp!

Pam said...

Adorable image on your sweet card.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is super sweet, Kim! Love how you used the dies, you clever girl!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...love your sweet little lady all decked out with that amazing umbrella...I would love one just like it!

Lesley said...

This is stinkin' cute, Kimberly!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

EEkness on the cuteness!

cm said...

Your card has my niece written all over it! She's a darling blonde, who loves polka-dots! Adorable card in every way!
hugs~c

Jinny Newlin said...

Love all the different panels and layers here! Great texture, and those images are perfectly precious!

Anita said...

Your card is adorable - I love that polka-dot umbrella!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.