Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CASology: Flight!



WOW this is an 
IMAGINITIVE Cue! 
 Lots of images and FUN
Cards will be gracing the Gallery of 
CASology
this week!


Our Sponsor is Serendipity Stamps!

Now I was ever so pleased to be asked to 
be a guest on the Serendipity Challenge Blog
this past month of January!!
Below, I will feature all of the cards I made for 
Serendipity Stamps in January!!!

They have some lovely designs!





Sponsor:  Serendipity Stamps



Guest Designer:  Melissa


Serendipity Stamps:

Butterfly Nouveau



==============================================

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





====================================================





Showcasing Serendipity Stamps!



Here is my lively Spring LOVE card!
The details are so lovely in the dies.





Serendipity Stamps Suppplies I have used:

Love Die

Love the sweet "pop out" hearts in this die!!!!

Heart Scroll Valance and Scallop Border

This die has such sweet intricate hearts, so wonderful to use "busy" paper with!!!!


I have also created a lovely Pastel and White 
Embossed Butterfly Card

Isn't this GORGEOUS!!!
(if I do say so myself...lol)


Embossed in whote embossing powder, sponged pan pastels.
Popped up butterfly and copics added,



Serendipity Stamps Suppplies I have used:
I HAD to have BOTH of these stamps!!!!
AMAZING deals if you get unmounted too!!!!
Yahoo

There's Nothing In a Caterpillar

Butterfly Nouveau























Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kimberly! I love that butterfly stamp and the love die. All of the stamps are so sweet. I'm going to go check them out! All of your cards are just perfectly lovely.

Jeanne J. said...

Look at all these lovelies! The butterfly on the first one looks like it is actually flying - wonderful how you captured the motion with the watercolor effects! Hugs to you Kimberly and thanks for showing off these beautiful Serendipity designs so well!!

Mary Dew Lee said...

Kimberly LOVE your CASology card! Your watercoloring looks so ethereal - like a tiney wisp of butterfly perfume. So fun to see your awesome Serendipity Stamps Guestie cards again - I so love all of your work!

Joyce said...

Wow, Kimberly. I was coming to comment on CASology and was treated to such a recap of beauty. Congrats on being at Serendipity this week. You did them proud!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lots of fab cards! You go girl! Way to be on the guest design!

cm said...

SWOON, SWOON and SWOON! Can you tell I'm in love...especially with those awesome butterflies? In awe...
Hugs~c

Judy1223 said...

ALL fabulous cards, Kimberly! That butterfly image is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love how you have watercoloured your background!! Such awesome colours too!

Melissa said...

Kimberly, you've taken that butterfly image and made it come alive! W.O.W! All of these cards are stunners!!! :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.