Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BLOG Candy WINNERS and Announcement!


----winners posted below!
---CASology Post (here) or scroll down
Announcement - Some Odd Girl Guest Designer!
Yay! 
YES..some of you that follow me 
HAVE guessed it correctly!

Please stop over at Some Odd Girl
and and say HI!
==============
I am sharing my Some Odd Girl Collection again!

My card collection is growing...
In the last few months I have made quite a few cards 
and have started collecting the 
stamps by the Stamp Designer


I am not sure why these give me such happiness...
but they do.   They tickle me so!

What craft makes you very happy?

=============================================

AND WINNERS ARE:::

PRIZE #1 
MFT Stamp and Die Set!

 (Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop = 102 comments)
1st  Post Coffee Bloghop Winner:::::
Jean Bullock!
Send me your Address!

PRIZE #2
Neat and Tangled Heart of Gold Stamp


(Coffee Hippety Hop = 50 comments)
2nd Post Coffee Bloghop Winner::::
Neets B!
Send me your Address!



Announcement Guessed by::: Dotty Jo!
Send me your Address!

Quick Prize: 
STAMPLORATIONS 
Subway Builders Dare Stamp Set



  ---Send me your address by E-mail  Oloughlin.ka@gmail. com

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Kimberly. You are PERFECT for this team.

Shelly said...

Yay, Kimberly!! Congrats!
And congrats to all the winners!

Dotty Jo said...

Well, bless my soul! Big, big congratulations to you, Kimberly, what a great guest you're gonna be and I can't wait to see what you create. And woo hoo for me too, thank you so much: those stamps look awesome and just perfect for pairing with SOG images! :))) Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Kimberly, for some reason my email won't talk to your email! Is there any chance you could drop by at my blog and email me so I've got a return address so to speak? Sorry to be a pain, Jo x

cm said...

Yayyyy!! SOG is soooo lucky to have you! Super Congratulations! Happy dance time!
hugs~c

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you, Kimberly! So glad that you are the new Some Odd Girl DT!

Lisa Elton said...

Big congrats Kimberly!!

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you! Yay! Congratulations!
They are so lucky to have you creating for them. Happy Dance!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!!! Yay, GIRL!!!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners!!!
THRILLED to see a friend here, I feel like a winner now :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and HUGE congrats to you, my friend! You ROCK, Some Odd Girl!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun times! Congratulations~

Jean Bullock said...

Thanks so much. I have sent you an e-mail.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.