Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CASology: Silly!


CASology Tuesday!

Silly-ness!

My silliness is not as silly
as my team mates!

Mine is just the fact that I think
that a gumball with 
a mustache is 
pretty darn silly!

What will you create?





Sponsor:  Serendipity Stamps

Guest Designer:  










I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Virginia's View -All things COLORED! -#19







Ardyth said...

Those little faces make me smile!

Anonymous said...

Gumballs with moustaches?, nearly as silly as one's wearing glasses!!!
Fab 'silly' inspired card :-)

Joyce said...

What a sweet card, and I'd say that a gumball with a mustache is pretty darn silly.

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet! Jo x

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

Hannelie said...

This makes me think of my youngest daughter. Even though she is 19 years old, she still cannot resist those candy machines!
Fabulous!

Kelly said...

such a fun card. Will make someone smile for sure!

Lisa Elton said...

I think it's silly too, super cute!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Kimberly! I love that you added the mustache...it's fun! Thanks for making me smile :)

francesca said...

beautiful card!
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Kimberly, your card made me LOL! I love the gumball take on our challenge! Great way to incorporate so many colors! The funny faces and mustache are just hilarious! SO happy you joined us at Sparkle & Shine this week! XX

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! I love your gumball machine! Super cute and all of those faces, makes me smile.

Houses Built of Cards said...

How darling and FUN!!! What a great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.