Saturday, October 3, 2015

CASology SCIENCE!



Another card for SCIENCE!
Still time to join in !








Some ODD Girl  - Digital Stamp


Posting this card to the following:




JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!



The PHENOMENAL Virginia -






=====================================================
Take it, it's yours

Thanks so much Marina for the
 invitation to link to the
City Crafters Challenge

I'm also linking this card up with the City Crafter Challenge Blog,
 a new-to-me challenge where the current theme is Geek Chick!  That means science, technology or Sci-Fi!
  You can also use the following moodboard for inspiration:


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Dotty Jo said...

Simply brilliant! Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

I love how you coloring him sweety
now I want to purchase and make a card with this cute Image yaaay
thanks for sharing this my sweet friend
see you soon maybe at my blog hihi
happy sunday
Monika

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is terrific!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is terrific!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Marina said...

I absolutely love the mixed and blended colours on this beautiful and fun card. I'm glad you found us at City Crafter and hope you will join us for our next challenge on Tuesday.

Stella said...

Brilliant!! Do I need to say more :) Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Kimberly...just love your take on science!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh this is fun, love his goggles!!

Karren said...

Love the purple tones to this fabulous image! Great card!

Tracie Pond said...

Oh my, fun!!!!

stampingvickisvisions said...

Really cute!!! He looks so happy to be working on a "??new secret potion??".
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews masculine theme. Vicki DT

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely love this card! Wonderful image and brilliant colouring!

Unknown said...

Love the card. Awesome colouring on your giant stamp xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!! Such a great card. I love the colors you used on your mad scientist.

maria f. said...

Fabulous coloring!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.