Monday, October 19, 2015

Merry Monday and Stamping Bella!


This stamp set caught my eye and 
I have not used it yet..
I thought that the FRAME IT 
would do just fine over at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge!!!








A Whole lotta cheer and Festivity coming your way!!!
Cocoa.. Snowflakes.. Elves and cuddling clothing!!!
Red ribbon..green stripes..
Bling sparkle sequins... Yay!






====================================================


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Monika Reeck said...

I love stamping Bella but I dont have this cute stamp
so so so cuuuteee
and you colored them adorably
love this cute card
and many thanks choose my Cardinal Card sweety
I am doing happy dance yaaaay
Miss your encouragement
visit me time to time my sweet friend? Really appreciate your lovely words..
big hugs
Monika

Shelly said...

Aww...sooo cute!!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute card and I really like the bunny slippers on the first elf! You've colored this card beautifully and framed it wonderfully too! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! I'd forgotten that I'd got this set until seeing your card, Jo x

Linda said...

Just too cute Kimberly.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Those are some cutie pie elves!

Bonnie said...

What fun, Kimberly! Love that frame and the delightful image! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute and as sweet as can be!

Creating with Susan said...

Absolutely adorable!! Great coloring and love your frame too! Thanks for playing a along.

Colleen said...

Oh, the cutest images and awesome coloring! I love your green diagonal background,and the snowflakes behind the elves is a very nice touch!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute and what an adorable image. I love this layout too, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Jenelle said...

So cute! I love the scalloped frame with those adorable elves!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so so so so cute!!!

Julie B said...

Love the elf with the rudolf slippers, such a fun image. :)

Agi said...

Such a cute card, Kimberly! The colours are beautiful. I like the elves.

Lesley said...

Eeep!!! SO cute and your colouring ROCKS!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Fabulous and fun, great way to frame your adorable images. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh my gosh!! Can they be any cuter!! Adorable card Kimberly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.