Thursday, October 29, 2015

Runway Inspired - Lacy



Houghton Bridal on the Runway!

I like the lacey details of the new SU Fall set!










Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Monika Reeck said...

so CLEAN
so adorable
and so Bright
I want to use a dress with this images
ADORABLE MADE my friend
how are you
I miss you

~amy~ said...

awesome, love those leaves.

Happy Dance said...

Fantastic lacy leaves. What a great take on the dress, Kimberly! This is wedding perfect; love this elegant b&w look. Have a great weekend my friend! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty leaves, this is wonderful!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Clean and simple perfection! This is lovely!!! SOOO glad you joined us on the Runway!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.