Friday, October 23, 2015

FMS and ColourQ - Meets the Cute Polar Bear of MFT!



LOVE...Love...Love the cute Bears 
that are popping up ALL over. 
This MFT, and I JUST
ordered the Greeting Farm Set too..
That Greeting Farm set has the bonus sweet Penguins..
Acckkk seriously?!!

Okay..so some sugar sweet colors form the
Sweet DT of the ColorQ and a very
Quick and easy sketch perfect for this large
image from the Freshly Made Sketches crew.






ColourQ               Freshly Made Sketches











------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========
Monika Reeck said...

yay I am number one
how are you sweety
I luuuv this cute bear and love his sweater
cute as ever my dear friend
hugs, Monika

Kristie Goulet said...

EEK! That polar bear is the cutest! Awesome coloring, girl!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

SWEET!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, dear and I'd just managed to convince myself I didn't need this set! Jo x

Joyce said...

This is so adorable, and I just love his stylish sweater. I've got this set out on my desk because I used it for an upcoming DT card yesterday. Be on the lookout for my post....you will laugh. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this bear...just fabulous and he looks so handsome in that gorgeous sweater! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so stinkin cute! Your coloring is fab! I love everything about those! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Lisa Elton said...

He looks like a fun guy and you've colored his sweater perfectly! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Kajcyika said...

Great card and your polar bear is the cutest! :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful card,Kimberly!! I love this image...so cute!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Another adorable card! Why am I not surprised?! :) Great job! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Ack--too cute. I need to pick this stamp set up. Love your colouring!

Greta said...

So, so cute--love this!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this really is lovely! I love your choice image and all that white space! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Sylvia said...

Cute Christmas card, Kimberly, love that bear! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.