Wednesday, October 14, 2015

CASE (E) Sketch! - Scaredy-cat


FUN with BLACK Cats!!













========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------


Rose said...

Very cute card & a great take on the sketch!

Swapna B Patil said...

Such a lovely card. I am sure this will be the winner card. All the best...:)

~amy~ said...

Ha...how cute is this?!

nina said...

Cute cats, beautiful card!)

Jen W. said...

This is a BRILLIANT take on the sketch! Love those kitties!

I Card Everyone said...

You've totally cat-tured this sketch with interest, Kimberly!!! LOve it!
=] Michele

karen h said...

This is an awesome card - what a creative take on the sketch!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so fun! I totally missed this one! Who makes those kitty dies?

Anonymous said...

Sure wish you would have included a supply list for the sentiment stamp and the dies you used. I'm not a regular reader of your blog so don't know if you've used the same stuff before. Your card is wonderful. Sorry for my complaint, but I just don't have time for blogs that don't include explanations of how cards are made (when it's not obvious) and I especially don't have time to look at blogs that don't include a supply list in case something catches my eye. I can say that I've never CASEd anyone's cards, but I do find products that I want to purchase by reading cardmaker's blogs.

Judy1223 said...

This is SO awesome, Kimberly! Clever, cute, and perfect!

Unknown said...

Потрясающая работа!

Bobby said...

Those little cats were a great way to use the sketch, Kimberly. Congrats on getting a HM for it.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch, Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.