Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MUSE: Christmas Visions #23

Hello Muse Christmas Visions FANS!

Today I show off a gift stamp set 
I was gifted for making some cards kits for 
a Stampin Up Party
at our PNW Crafters Club Event!

Stampin Up !
Flurry of Wishes

I hope that you find this
fun and will be inspired to play!









Stampin Up !
Flurry of Wishes







Check out the Card Club Sight!

Put this badge on your blog and join along!
Before NO time you will have a stack
of GORGEOUS cards the envy of MANY!
...and you will pat yourself on the back!


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 

Ardyth said...

I was laughing yesterday - I saw about 4 cards that would work for this challenge, so obviously everyone is in a blue and white snowflake frame of mind! Which is great - we'll have lots of entries with this gorgeous inspiration!

~amy~ said...

This is beautiful Kimberly! I gotta jump on the holiday card band wagon!

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty, Kimberly!

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely, Jo x

Deepti said...

This is so very pretty :)

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful card and snowflakes!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your flurry of flakes, this is pretty!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful card!

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Kimberly! I am inspired and am working on my card now. :)

tonyamaries said...

Beautiful Kimberly! Thank you for jump starting my inspiration yet again!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Kimberly! I love all that pretty blue and your snowflakes are amazing!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful card, Kimberly! Thank you for the inspiration!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.