Tuesday, October 27, 2015

CASology: Heart!


Hello CASology Peeps!
Have you been seeing the AMAZING 
CASology Design Team
Craft Space Tours?

So much FUN to see where others create!

This week we bring you HEART.

I went for the image that means I heart U..
So sweet.  I ADORE the Some Odd Girl images
TONS.. and they are so FUN to color!

I can't wait to see MANY heart cards in 
the gallery this week..!!


Guest Designer: Anita

Sponsor:  So Suzy Stamps







Some Odd Girl I Heart U Gwen Digi 




I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Ardyth said...

ADORABLE image! No words needed at all!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweeeeeetness, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, she has pretty eyes, this is darling!!

~amy~ said...

Cute!!!

Hannelie said...

The perfect stamp for this cue Kimberly! LOVE this so much!

Neets B said...

Such a cute image and says it all without a sentiment. Thanks for letting me join as GD this week xx

Judy1223 said...

Aw, how cute! The universal nonverbal sign for love ya! I love it!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.