Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Lenae!


I have met a wonderful bunch of ladies
over the last year or so!
And Lenae is so kind hearted
and such an 
inspiration!

Have the BEST Birthday Lenae!!!

PS I want some more of your awesome
baking...... to go!
Yummmmmmmmmmm!






Sweet Image for a Sweet gal!!



ALL Month long, games and PRIZES!!!
Challenges and 
================================
Our PNW Crafting Group is GROWING!!!!!
This is not all in the group.......

Kimberly Wiener
Kate Lorenzini




==================================================
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!


==========
~amy~ said...

Oh my stinkin' CUTE!

tonyamaries said...

So cute! Excellent job coloring!

SugarGem said...

Oh my goodness how darling is this? You are so creative, Kimberly! On top of that you are so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you so much. I love all your creations, but this one is extra special to me! Thank you

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, I like her big expressive eyes!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

She looks comfy! Fun coloring~

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Love your choice of papers!!!! Totally fun card and perfect for Lenae! Fits her to a "tea"?! Sorry, bad pun. It's late. You're awesome-- so good to see you last week. Hope we do so again sooner rather than later!

SD pooja said...

So sweet n adorable !!

Dotty Jo said...

I always love Alice images and you've worked wonders here again, Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.