Tuesday, October 20, 2015

CASology: Zombie!


Well I have a sense of humour..
you all knew it..

This is my Ode to the movie Fido.
A zombie movie in a semi
 "Leave it to Beaver" 
type of  reality.....




Guest Designer: Concord & 9th 

Sponsor: Valerie








I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================


JOIN US at CASology!

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================

Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------
Vicki Dutcher said...

Ewww... is that BRAIN on her plate? LOL - leave it to you to have a brain stamp :)

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Made me laugh ssooooooooo much, Jo x

Jeanne J. said...

OMG! Saw this at CASOLOGY and had to RUSH over! How funny!! Love it! Big Walking Dead fan here! ... BRAAAAINNNNNSSSS... MWahhahaha!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lol! This cracks me up!!!! Fun card K!

Jen W. said...

I know I told you already but I have to say it again - this is genius!

Lisa Elton said...

They actually make a brain stamp LOL!! Fun idea Kimberly!

Irish Cherokee said...

Looks like something from Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern would cook up. LOL. Loving it Kimberly. Big Smile.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly this is too funny! Love your sense of humour!

Karren said...

Ha! This is hilarious and immediately put me in mind of the TV show iZombie. Bon appetit :)

Monika Reeck said...

acch is that a brain..
hmmm dont want to eat her food
looks scary hehe
adorable and clever idea for ZOMBIE cue card Kimberly
luv this CAS design

Diane Jaquay said...

bwahaha, need to show this to hubs, maybe he'll feel lucky I serve him the food I do for dinner!! Great coloring and fun card!

Joyce said...

I had to do a double take--I thought it was a turkey at first on that platter. Fantastic card.

Judy1223 said...

Uh, I think I'd be afraid to say, "No, thank you!" to her! How very clever, Kimberly! This one made me chuckle!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Oh YUCK!!! This is horribly funny, oh my gosh, I didn't know about that show, that would freak me out so badly.
What a super awesome card, just the look on her face makes me shiver, then that plate of brains.....ughhh!!
Thank you for the laugh, love your card.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.