Monday, October 5, 2015

Tomorrow - Announcement and Coffee Hop Winners!!!

Please visit tomorrow where I will advise my Coffee Blog Hop Winners, and also will have an announcement!!!


If you can guess my announcement ( Has to do with a design team- I'm not pregnant-lol)...before tomorrow, I'll draw from all the correct guesses and send another prize for this!!!!

Have the best day

-Kimberly
Dotty Jo said...

Mmmmm, not sure... Are you already on the SOG DT???? Excited to find out the answer, Jo x

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Kimberly! How do you manage all these DTs? I am in awe! I'm guessing Concord & 9th? Whoever it is, they are lucky to have you!

cm said...

Well, my dear friend, whose cards I adore exponentially, my guess is that you're joining the DT of Some Odd Girl. My stars, but you work wonders with their images! Whatever team you're joining, they are soooooo lucky to have you! Talent and sweet-heartness...you're a gem!
hugs~c

Rosemary said...

my money is on some odd girl.... congrats!!

OH Babs said...

Well I had a couple of thoughts but will go with Some Odd Girl as you seem to do a lot of cards with their images, and I might say a darn good job.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.