Friday, October 30, 2015

Oddtoberfest Halloween Bloghop!





We’d like to welcome you to Some Odd Girls 3rd annual
 Trick or Treat Halloween Hop!

 

Thank you so much for joining us!  
This year we're throwing a crafty costume party for you and all of the Odd Girl's have posted Halloween costume themed creations! You might have arrived from Ellen’s blog – if so, you’re spot on!  If not, you'll want to click here to go back to the beginning and make sure you hit all the houses....I mean blogs!



How will the trick or treating work? As you stop at each blog along the way to oooh and ahh at the fun Halloween costume themed crafts, our Design Team will either have a treat for you, or a trick (don't be scared, it's a crafty tip, and has nothing to do with house egging)

I'm not telling you which DT has a treat though and you can't make me! Besides, in order to qualify for a treat, you have to leave a comment on every blog along the hop. One person from each treat blog comment section will be awarded a code for $10 of Digi's in the Some Odd Girl shop!


But we couldn't let everyone else go without a little treat, so everyone can use code TRICKORTREAT to get 20% off your entire purchase through the weekend!


Don't forget to leave a comment at each stop to qualify for a treat and more importantly, have fun!

Are we ready? Here is your Hop order



And HERE are my Spooky and FUN Costumes for Halloween!!!
















And there you have it! We will hop now through October 31st at midnight Eastern, and our winners will be announced next week on the newsletter, so if you haven't signed up for it yet, you can do so at the bottom of the Some Odd Girl homepage. Happy Haunting – I mean HOPPING!

Your next stop is Kim!!

Have fun and a very Happy Halloween from all of us at Some Odd Girl!




Wraith Mae Digi Stamp                     Genie Gwen




~amy~ said...

WOW!
Love them both Kimberly!
Happy Friday!

Ellen H. said...

Awesome Kimberly!! I love her orange dress and awesome neckless, and the other card is su glittery (that wins always my heart! Well done!!

ps. If you been to Belgium you need to tell me if you saw Antwerp :). & I think you stayed for a long time if you went for a few weeks, if you compare with America, Belgium is so small :p

Shelley said...

Beautiful cards and colouring! Love the background on the little genie!

Silvia sencaka said...

Oooh love those genie card. Too bad i don't know how to do a background like you do. And love those sparkle and glitery on the card!

Naomi said...

Thank you for posting! The colors are very vibrant! I love you you made the veil over her face. How was that done?

She's a Color Queen said...

These are gorgeous, and spooky! Love your color choices and coloring!

Suzi McKenzie said...

OMGosh to amazing creations, both truly gorgeous, and completely different.
Love everything about your Mae Wraith card, that background stamp is wonderful. Your Genie card is so pretty and sparkly, love the strong background colour, really makes you image pop.
Thanks for sharing you wonderful creations
Happy Halloween
Suzi
xxx

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing cards!
Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing cards!
Happy Halloween!

Marie-Lune P. said...

Those cards are amasing. I really love the glitter effect on the genie. I think it add magic to the card. Thanks for sharing!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning cards - totally amazing, Jo x

Katie said...

These are fabulous! I love your sparkly genie :) Hugs!

cghundley said...

Fabulous work on
both cards! Love
the colors on them.
Happy Halloween.
Carla from Utah

Doudou said...

Great!! Gorgeous cards!!

Sarah Elliott said...

Love both your cards! The way you do their lips gives them such a different look. tfs! And Happy Halloween!

Cathie Borowski said...

I love the monochrome colour scheme of your wrath mae card and love the sparkling on the genie card. fantastic projects.

Patry Ro said...

Hi Kimberly!!!! I love too much your creation!!! Amazing background and coloring!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Happy Hopping!!!

Anna Sigga said...

Woohoo - two fantastic cards. Just love how different they are!

Farika Pramastij said...

Amazing cards! Love how you color the genie gwen :)

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards Kimberly!!

gretchenhs said...

I love the red head, yes I'm one too. 😄. Beautiful cards

Kristin L. said...

Both cards are amazing! I love the text patterned paper on the first one. It really looks great! I love the simplicity and a few blingy stars on the second card! Gorgeous!

Monika Reeck said...

Both are stunning sweety
They are really cuteee Images😙

Holly Jackson said...

Beautiful...i love the color scheme you used!

Maria Pilar said...

I love both cards. They are different but amazing. I love them. Great colouring

Unknown said...

Two great cards, but the first one is absolutely amazing. I LOVE the background!

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic cards! I love all the oranges on the first card and the sparkle on the genie card.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Beautiful cards! The coloring on both are exquisite!

Mary Holshouser said...

The cards are wonderful.
the coloring on both is great - the genie is fantastic.
The layering behind the tattered darling is great.
thanks for sharing
Happy Halloween

Unknown said...

Amazing! Love the colouring on the images. And those backgrounds are spot on! xx

Andrea said...

Great idea with the black accents on Wraith! Love it! I don't remember seeing Genie Gwen, so thanks for the peek!

Txkickerbelle said...

I love both of your cards, but I think Genie Gwen is my favorite. You did a beautiful job on both cards.

Jeannean said...

Both your cards are fantastic! I love the hair colors in both too! I am really intrigued with Mae's orange dress in the first card! Cool!

PashaCou said...

I just love the Mae image, she's adorable. I love your cards, thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.