Sunday, June 29, 2014

BLOG CANDY: Paper Crafting Challenges ANYTHING GOES!


Paper Crafting Challenges - Current

 Challenge is ANYTHING GOES, 
Link up ANY project!!!!


AND BONUS::::::Another "Tag you are IT" BLOG CANDY Game..

RULES.
(1) Post a comment to Paper Crafting Challenges - 
"Kim made me do it!!! 
(2) Come back to my blog and say "TAG YOU ARE IT" 

IF 15 or more people I will draw the winner will get a big Surprise package from me!!!!...I am going to start collecting goodies !!!

I will run this as ling as it takes to get 15+ people going in this TAG Game!!!

Now I belong to 2 Card Clubs here in the PNW, and today here are the cards I designed, and other projects presented by the rest of my card club friends!

Here are my three Creations!





Here are ALL the Projects we made today!!!


Sassy Stampers Card Club!!!!
Kimberly Wiener, Liz McDaniel, and Linda Isenson









---ALSO Another DT post for CASology 


NOW SPONSOR  --- YAY!!!



This week, our winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the Add a Little Dazzle store, so go take a look and see what they have to offer!  Also, if you're in the mood to try a new weekly challenge, go try out theirDazzling Diva Challenge!



Guest Designers are welcomed winners from previous challenges
 -so YOU have this chance to, so Play along!

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!



-----------------




Monika Reeck said...

I come here because I see your card on CASology and wondering if you maybe sick sweety cause I already join three times this week with WOOD and I LOVE all you made here special the wood card and the one with yellow flowe..adorable cards Kim and you are sooo busy making many lovely card...I am joining too at Paper Crafting oh I believe you should be busy commenting to participant and enjoy your day too my sweet friend..hope to see you soon on my Blog..big hugs...Monika

Monika Reeck said...

I come back again Kim I was in Paper Crafting Challenge already put what you write and now I am back

"TAG YOU ARE IT"

Maybe you can put the post AT THE TOP also many ladies will playing this blogcandy...for me no blog candy I only like to play the game is also Okay..hugs, Monika

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent trio of cards Kimberly. They are all beautifully done as usual. It is impossible to pick a favorite.

Kim M said...

Your cards are fabulous! Of course, I wouldn't expect to see anything less. :-). Oh, yes. Tag, you're it! LOL! Hugs! :-)

~amy~ said...

Such awesome cards...Love the orchid one...gorgeous! Your Paper Smooches card is stinkin' CUTE!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous cards, Kim!

Judy1223 said...

Kim, yet another adorable card for the CASology challenge...you are on fire! (Best be careful around all that wood!)

Kim Heggins said...

As always...amazing cards! I love them all and always do.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so many beautiful cards you have shared.Love the white on white ballerina you had shared in another post too.
Back from paper crafting challenges and as per the rules ..."Tag you are it"
Cheers
Dr Sonia
soniasv@rediffmail.com

Son Ja said...

"TAG YOU ARE IT"

Son Ja said...

TAG YOU ARE IT

Jenny said...

Fab CAS card Kimberley, love the simple message and how you made it take centre stage on the card :0)
Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week at PS Sparks x

Lynn said...

Kimberly, your cards are all fabulous ! Love how many gorgeous creations you made. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

cm said...

Hahahaha...you're so funny with this challenge, so of course, I had to play along! Tag, you're IT!! And you are 'it' when it comes to making awesome cards that bring mega-watt smiles to my face! A series of delights here, especially the butterfly cards...in love!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.