Thursday, June 26, 2014

More Smiles!!!

CAS(e) this Sketch meets More Smiles!

Christine Drogt is the owner/illustrator 
for Create a Smile Stamps!
She is running a GUEST spot for her NEW stamps!
Very, exciting!  
Check it our  HERE

So I have gotten carried away and done
another card, I could not help it, 
this Birdie image is another Freebie.
The sentiment is a Studio G dollar bin Stamp!


Copics on glossy photo paper are a streaky mess, I LOVE it!!!
Glossy Photo paper is also ULTRA Bright White!
I heat set my black ink before I use copics, it helps!!!

Love the sketchy sentiment stamp!!!





Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Kim Heggins said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love your sweet little critter.

~amy~ said...

Kimberly, this is stinkin' adorable!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love that image. I love the inky background too. A wonderful design element.

anja curvers said...

This is so cute love it I think we have a winner.

Christine said...

Another stunning card. Those bright colors and splatters really make the whole card pop. You're on a roll, aren't you? ;)

Claire said...

How cute is that birdie? Love the ink splatters!

Irish Cherokee said...

Photo paper huh!? not easy. You did a slam bang job of it. I like it, I like it.

Kelly said...

adorable. love the splatter!

Michelle said...

Oh, he does look like he's missing someone! Another cute card, Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, your card is so cute. I love the watercolor splashes on this funny bird. I also grabbed this free image from Create a Smile. I missed the DT Guest Spot call. Good Luck to you.

Laura Norris said...

Adorable !!! So cute! Love it!

Monika Reeck said...

you know what Kim this is toooo CUUTEEEE love this...cute cute cute

donna mikasa said...

Another cutie! LOVE the watercoloring in the background--such a yummy color! Thanks again for joining CTS!

Megan Carroll said...

This is cute!! Love the inky background!

Leigh Penner said...

Another great card with the sketch! I love those background splatters!

cm said...

Ack!! More adorableness happening here, with your vibrant little bird on his splatty, inky background! Super duper cuteness!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.