Saturday, June 28, 2014

Paper Crafting Challenge 13: "Anything Goes!"

For this week's 
Paper Crafting Challenge, 
I stenciled from negative die cuts and used a
STAMPloration sentiment.

I LOVE the oversize bold lines!

Join us in the ANYTHING GOES challenge!!!


Supplies:   
STAMPlorations Sentiment Builders Thank You 
Ranger Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive, Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries. 
Sizzix Spellbinders Shapeabilities Asters and Poppies
Memento LUXE Nautical Blue 

Join in HERE!




Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Any issues let me know, and I will assist too - 
this is my trusted Rep for years!


!neke said...

Love the red flowers!
Great sentiment!

~amy~ said...

super pretty...the sentiment is stamped in luxe navy? awesome

Claire said...

So pretty - just gorgeous!

Irish Cherokee said...

I so enjoy seeing you bright and cheerful CAS inspirations. Nice use of the negative die cut "scraps". YAY for re-purposing.

Blessings
Jim

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very awesome - love those soft flowers with the bold sentiment!

Tonya J said...

Beautiful!

Happy Dance said...

Bold sentiment, bold flowers, yet nothing here is overpowering. Wonderful design; love the popped up panel! Great card, Kimberly. So cool. Bev

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous...I am in love with your sweet posies.

Laura Norris said...

Lovely flowers, great sentiment!

Kim S said...

Brilliant colors. A perfect frame to the bold sentiment.

cm said...

Stencil-magic happening here, Kimberly! The images are stunning, especially in their framing of the bold sentiment! You are rockin' the STAMPlorations (and since this is 'comment moderated' I'm going to ask *cheeky grin here*: are you joining Shery as the new DT person. If so...you'll hear me cheering, applauding, happy dancing!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.