Monday, June 9, 2014

Virginia's View -Scrapling!

Virginia's View - Scrapling!

I think right now is the perfect time for Virginia's View, 
I have many scraps on my tabletop and will 
upcycle them instead of trash them.
I bought a few new dies, and kept the cast off, 
including the paper cuts of the negative space.  
I used them on my CASology card for tomorrow's post
as a stencil.  Some of the flower cast offs from my FUSION card were left over too...
so I sponged some gold, added more ink to a flower that was
 "dirty, as in not white" 
and just added to a snippet of Pink Paislee cardstock
My upcycle is actually pretty cool, some of Jolee's packaging has a sweet little tag (is this cheating???)
 that has some inspiration on it, 
I always snip it from the packaging and put it aside...Maybe for this occasion..





Supplies:
DP Pink Paislee
Savvy Stamps Dies Flower Blossom 1 and 3
Martha Stewart Flower
Delicata Gold 
Jolee's Stickers Package Tag...


Posting to Virginia's View, Scrapling or Tag

And if you like this type of art, a Real SHOUT OUT to this artist friend of mine

Her creations are so BEAUTIFUL!
Check her art out, she is a featured Monday Challenge artist
on the Simon Says Stamp Blog!
-----------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------


Rahmat said...

Absolutely adorable scrapling kimberly!

Virginia L. said...

What a GORGEOUS scrapling! I can never tell that you used scraps and recycle items. The way you layered the elements is awesome! Super duper job, Kimberly! I adore Michelle'es work, too!Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Shannon J said...

Holy! Wow!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!! Love this idea of making scraplings...what a fab way to use up the pretty little things!!

Bonnie said...

This is amazing, Kimberly! Love that tag and your arrangement of the different elements is perfection!

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...nice work. Love all the scraps and the use of the delicata!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS scrapling, Kimberly! I love how you layered your elements, and the colors are just beautiful!

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome tag...so well done.

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful!!

Lyndal said...

FAB upcycling Kimberly!!!

cm said...

Your scrapling is DAR-ling! Beautiful way to add some jazz and spice to those leftover little bits! You sure showed this one some mega major love! WOWWWWWW!!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.