Monday, June 9, 2014

Merry Monday #112 -Add a Santa Hat!

Merry Monday #112 -Add a Santa Hat!

Week 2 of Merry Monday for me! 
The Merry Monday Crew have been so wonderful,
 I am so welcomed by these awesome talented ladies! 
----and all of YOU!   

This week, you are treated with the challenge of
"Add a Santa Hat"

This card is really layered, you can't tell too much, 
however, the hat is layered 4 times on different parts.
Layering for a 3D effect is fun!!



Join me in the "Merriment"


These gals will Spark your Christmas Creativity 
and have you ready with a stack of cards for the Holidays
That you will proudly and (very) happily deliver!

I recommend a to visit each one, 
and if you do - you surely will be delighted!!

The Merry Monday Team:

Karren Johnson
Kathy Schweinfurth
Katie Melhus
Kristie Goulet
LeAnne Pugliese
Lori Turner
Margaret Moody
Nina Forsyth 
Sue Joyce
Wendy Aungst

Featured Guest Designer -----Hey that is me - YAY!


-----------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cute as a button! Love the 3D effect!!!!!

Deanne :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Eeek, so so so CUTE!!!

Happy Dance said...

Awww...Kimberly! This is just wonderful! Love the sweet little kitten in his amazing Santa hat. Great dp choices too - can't go wrong with polka dots in my world! Sweet card. Bev

Joanne Travis said...

The Cat in the Hat! Totally adorable, made me smile this morning.

Margaret said...

sweet, sweet

Jane said...

So cute, got to love that image!

Karren said...

Such an adorable image and I love the 3D look. All-round gorgeous card!

AB. said...

Cutest Christmas card ever!!!:)

~amy~ said...

Awwww...super cute!!

Katie Melhus said...

Adorable kitten and yummy patterns -what's not to love?!

Bonnie said...

This kitty is adorable and I love the hat! The layering gives it so much dimension!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable image! Your card could not be any cuter!!

Jen W. said...

So. Darn. CUTE!!! Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Kimberly! The hat is just too cute, and the kitty really warms my heart! You never cease to amaze me with your talent...honestly!!!

Lyndal said...

Super cute!!

Linda said...

Such a cute, cute card.

Notes by Nina said...

Very sweet card Kimberly, I love these wonderful papers and this image is the cutest.

Roberta (Stampin'nana) said...

Love the huge Christmas hat on this darling kittie, Kimberly! Your vintage dp's are awesome too!

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! I want to give the cute furry kitty some hugs! Darling to the max! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.