Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CASology - #97: Shine !


CASology - #97: Shine !

------------------
Hello again!
Well here we are for another adventure in CAS.
So glad to see all my 
favorite peeps every single
week!

For SHINE, I think of BLING!
What will come to mind for you???

I'd love to see what you come up with in your own 
CAS Style this week!

Stamps: 


( I apologize, I don't seem to see the "Happy Hour" set at the Sweet Stamp Shop )



JOIN US  (HERE!)




Also our SPECIAL 
(go show some love for her)
Guest Designer is:


Guest Designers are welcomed winners from previous challenges
 -so YOU have this chance to, so Play along!

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

!neke said...

It is again a great card.
I am going to join the Merry Monday # 111
Saw that you are a member now !
Enjoy it !
!neke says hello !

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this sooooo much!

Ardyth said...

White diamond on Tiffany blue - PERFECT for this cue card!

Meghan said...

Yep, shine and bling go hand in hand. I just love your clever take on this week's cue card!

Karren said...

This is fab! The gorgeous background color really makes the image and sentiment stand out!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, girl...you always nail it, and this card is no exception! Your diamond image is just perfect for the Cue Card, and your sentiment ROCKS...pun intended!!!

Joyce said...

This is fabulous. Love the bling. Gosh, who wouldn't like a rock like that on her finger?

cm said...

Brilliant! Perfectly cas, perfectly pretty, perfectly brilliant. You're spot on with the shine challenge! Again, mega inspiration... Hugs~c

Monika Reeck said...

PERFECT dear Kimberly....your interpretation is really lovely I love the idea the color combo and the cleverness...I join too the challenge Shine hope it count I only made a TAG it looks so busy if I make a card with that TAG (my wrong strategi start with TAG idea :( a bit sad) but hope you like to see it dear as the DT member...wishing you have a great summer time here in Germany only 10 celcius degree too cold for my sister from Indonesia...she will stay here till the end of July...Hugs, Monika

Cindy H. said...

This is a beautiful CAS design! Love the bling!

Gillian R said...

Ooooh I love this Kimberley, but I swear I am part magpie :)

G Peplow said...

Brilliant!! I love your sparkly card, bling does it for me every time LOL Thank you for the lovely shout out!!! Too kind :D Gay xx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

perfect CAS card! Love the SSS.

Anita in France said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous, Kimberly ... all that wonderful shimmer and shine and bling ... wow! Anita :)

Melissa said...

That sentiment cracks me up every time I see it! :) This is perfect for the cue word this week, Kimberly!!!

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, what awesome bling! Great colors, great gold highlights!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.