Monday, June 30, 2014

Merry Monday #115 - All White with Silver Sentiment!


Last Day...it is Week 5 of Merry Monday for me! 
Oh MY...
Well you know what that means, 
I will have to leave you with not
1 card,-------but 2!

These gals are so inspirational
and all you have been so terrific!
(I truly and really...don't want to leave... )
I will not be a stranger, I promise!
(And you can always ask me back anytime...*wink!)

This week, you are treated with the challenge of
"WHITE only... Sentiment in Silver"

I loved the idea of a tutu on this Memory box
ballerina!
I have some white spotted plastic gift bags
 add a top of white glitter and I ended up here.
What do you think? 

I really like the double inlaid on embossed background!!!!!




Join us in the "Merriment"
(Play along HERE!!)



I love the idea of using the woodgrain as a wintry night sky!


The sentiment is Ultra Fine Silver.  It looks gold in the light I have it at an angle
so you can see the twinkle!!!



Please visit the lovely Designers Blogs!
These gals will Spark your Christmas Creativity 
and have you ready with a stack of cards for the Holidays
That you will proudly and (very) happily deliver!

I recommend a visit to each one, 
and if you do - you surely will be delighted!!

The Merry Monday Team:



Featured Guest Designer -----Hey that is me - YAY!

-----------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, Kimberly, this is STUNNING!! Love the beautiful ballerina!

!neke said...

Superrrrrr!

Deepti said...

Oh my Kimberly! these are so stunning, I am so inspired by the way u worked the dress on ur first card :) just so beautiful !

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! You aced that challenge...Your cards are so elegant and pretty!

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh wow, Kim! Both lovely white on white cards with lots of texture. Your ballerina is gorgeous...is she in the Nutcracker perhaps? :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Not one but two stunning Christmas cards, Kimberly! LOVE both of them and who would have thought of a ballerina for a Christmas card, you, of course! It has been GREAT designing with you at Merry Monday and I am glad you won't be a stranger. xo

Wendy said...

Both cards are so pretty, Kimberly! Love the ballerina card and the beautiful trees on the second one. You nailed this week's challenge perfectly! Thank you for joining us this month as our Featured Designer and I look forward to you playing with us again! Have a wonderful week! :)

Karren said...

Two stunning card, Kimberley! Your inlaid ballerina is just beautiful and I love those white trees! It's been fantastic having you on the team this month - thanks for joining us.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Both are GORGEOUS!!!! Please come play every week as I love seeing your Christmas creations!

Deanne :)

Katie Melhus said...

Wow, what an absolute BEAUTY she is, Kimberly! It's been so great to have you with us this month :)!!

Kerry said...

You have so many different elements on this card, the pearls, the glitter, the gift bag skirt, the flowers. Yet they all work in perfect harmony to create a stunning card. Inspired use of the ballerina, I would never have thought to use it on a Christmas card.

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness...I thought your first card was beautiful, but I have to admit....the second one is better!!! Both are gorgeous and we are so happy to have had you be a GD this month! Keep playing!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Kimberly, your ballerina is stunning. It was lovely to have you joining us as our featured designer this month.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

the ballerina is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Kim, let me get my chin off the floor! I've been admiring your ballerina and thought it was the prettiest card I'd seen! Then I see you second card and I think it's even more elegant! You have been such an inspiration to us! I hope you'll be back real soon!

Shelia said...

Both of these are beautiful ! I really like the ballerina on the first one, but the second one is my favorite!!! The embossed greeting looks so elegant & the wood grain embossing makes a great night sky!

Ingrid said...

I love your new card! Those pearls on the trees are absolutely fabulous! :)

Wendy said...

Love, love, love the trees! Beautiful card, my friend! :)

cm said...

.............That's me, in speechless awe at how beautiful these cards are! I love the ballerina, especially since my sister-in-law is a ballerina (not any more) trained in London. Sheer gorgeousness.....back to gaze in stunned admiration! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.