Thursday, June 5, 2014

FUSION June 05

FUSION


I am a HUGE Fan of FUSION
Today I am delving more into Stenciling.
The more I play, the more I LOVE the results.
Maybe I am late on the label trend, though..
 I ADORE the look!

Today I am pairing FUSION and the current Paper Crafting Challenges - STENCILS.
I am REALLY wanting one of you to WIN your 
choice of an online class!
And I want ALL of you to be inspired by color, 
the FUSION Sketch...
there are so many options, 
and NOTHING is wrong!

PLAY along and


Stampin' up Inks:
Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Blush Blossom, Positively Pink, Pumpkin Pie
Stencils: Tim Holtz Splatters Collection,TCW Mini Moroccan Tiles
Sentiment Sticker: Cosmo Cricket  Punch Me Tiny Text
ZVA Creative Grey Pearl Embellishments
Punch: Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio
DP Studio Calico Polkadotcreative
Neenah SolarWhite paper
Quickie Glue Pen





How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

And the Fusion Design Team that starts the ball rolling!
Check out their Creations and leave the love!
(Just a little love goes a long way!)
Betty J
Cathy Weber 
Dannielle Robeson
Deepti
Julia Aston
Katie Brooks
Kelly Griglione
Kimberly Wiener ------You are Here!!
Sindhu
Stephanie Severin


 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
Remember, you have 2 weeks to revel in inspiration 
and add your wonderful creation!!!
See you there.

CLICK here to Go to FUSION!!!
And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!
========================================= 



Join in HERE!

YOU COULD WIN THIS!!!
or any other class of your choice.
----I THINK there is a STENCIL CLASS.....

Die: Technique Tuesday HELLO








I hope you are inspired!
and
I hope that you want to get right out 
and get crafty now!
Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
This is my trusted Rep for years!
Ardyth said...

All gorgeous - bold and wonderful!

Lee-Anne said...

Oh my...these are simply stunning! Love your bold colors!!! WOW!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, loving all the watercolor and bold colors and design, Kimberly!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Awesome cards, Kimberly! I have to say, I about flipped when I saw your Fusion card. Holy smokes, is that gorgeous, trendy, cool, and stunning all in one. The inks, the newspaper butterflies with the pearl in the middle, and of course the label are quite a combination. Great job!!

cm said...

THANK YOU oodles x oodles for selecting my card as your top pick for FUSION! I'm feeling sooooo loved!! THANK YOU! And your gallery here...swooning over them all, but especially that first one! Seriously, amazingly, incredibly gorgeous!! Such an inspired take... Love it!! Hugs~c

Dotty Jo said...

Simply amazing! Fabulous work yet again hun, Jo x

Somdeepa Das said...

Wow what gorgeous stencilled ones! The first one is just superb...

Shannon J said...

My chin is on the floor - drop dead gorgeous!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly a gorgeous masterpiece! Love it so much.

Deepti said...

Kimberly you are just so amazing, love the colors of ur bright cards. the splashes on Fusion card is genius and stenciling... looks like u have excelled in it :)

Sarah G said...

These are stunning cards, Kimberley! Love the splatters and vibrant colours on the first one! They are all so cool and fun :)

Joanne Travis said...

Really awesome colors! Loving the stencil and watercoloring.

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful splashes of color on this Kimberly! So bright a glorious!! love the little butterflies too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

stencil queen!!! Loving these and the use of the label maker and it's contrast is so bold! I LURVE your fusion card! Swoon!

shirley-bee said...

All those splatters! Be still, my heart :) And more goodness with your other cards too!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your FUSION card with the bright colors and splatters and text butterflies! Just FABULOUS!

Jeanne J. said...

You are totally rocking the stencils girl - the first with the splatters takes my breath away - it looks so much like a watercolor but the color is so much more vibrant and bright - much more appealing to my eyes - Really stunning Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.