Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dad you are a WINNER!

Dad you are a WINNER!

The lovely girls at CAS-UAL Fridays really have
 cooked up some Craftiness over there, 
let me tell you!
Here is "THE CATCH"

CFC132:  What a Catch
Create a Guy card with the following catch...
you can't use kraft as a color at all, AND you have to include some sort of ribbon.

When I was at Impress over the weekend, I saw quite a few Operations Write Home Stamps ..So Cool.
I saw this in my head.....

Supplies:
Operation Write Home You're a Winner
Coolest Dad unmarked Impress Stamps
SU! TangerineTango, Versamagic Night Sky, Versamagic Red Magic
Judikins Embossing Powder Clear Detail
Papers WPLus9 Dove Grey, Bazill Orange
Neenah White, Double Side Foam Tape
Chevron Ribbons
Studio Calico Stars
Copics 



-----------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------
~amy~ said...

Kimberly, this is AWESOME. I love all your details but it is wonderful clean and crisp!

Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SUPER, love the award ribbon you created!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Amazing design- love this!

cm said...

BRILLIANT! Your card is a total winner in my books! Masculine and with a ribbon...awesome!1 Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.