Monday, June 16, 2014

CASology 100th Cue Card Celebration - Day 3

We're on Day 3 of our "Meet the DT" part of CASology's big 100th Cue Card party! But you're the ones getting the gifts!

The first way to win is to go to CASology and leave a comment with your guess as to what our 100th Cue Card will be. If you win, you will be our Guest Designer for the month of July!


The big reveal for this part of the prizes will be at our normal challenge time, Tuesday at 9 am EDT.

Also, each day, at 11 am EDT, one of the DT members will be featured at CASology (today is Tracey McNeely - In My Creative Opinion!!). Once you've had a chance to get to know each designer better, head over to their personal blogs within 24 hours to leave a comment for a chance at some blog candy!

There's more information at CASology - go check it out!


====   My BLOG CANDY Winner will be 

announced tonight 5pm PST  ===

Vicki Dutcher said...

I think I missed YOUR post on your blog, but it was still fun to read about you. I am so AMAZED at stampers who work full time and have kids -- never will I understand how you get it all done! Good for you. Thanks fro letting us "know" you a little better!

cm said...

I'm hearing the drum roll of anticipation.....Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.