Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The MALE Room - Leaves and Trees!


The MALE Room - Leaves and Trees!

I was poking around and saw the current 
MALE Room Challenge
I thought of this stamp right away.
Usually I think it is used for Christmas... 
though add some fall foilage
colors with copics , and I think it works 
fine and dandy for a 
Fall (Male) Birthday!

Scott says it looks vintagey




Thanks for coming by my blog!
----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
~amy~ said...

perfect masculine card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome scene! Thanks for joining in at The Male Room!

cm said...

Oh yes, this is definitely a manly man card. Love that scene...wintry prettiness...ooops, handsome-ness...Hugs~c

Deborah Frings said...

I think the stamp makes a beautiful clean, simple masculine birthday card. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.