Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hello, Ni Hao, Buenos Dias?

Hello, Ni Hao, Buenos Dias?


Some CAS(e) this Sketch!  
paired with Create a Smile.....
I love Christine's FUN Monster Image, how great is this????
It is a Freebie!!!

I think he really wants to communicate, so I 
have him trying to say hello to us!!!!


He leaves cute footprints behind!!!



Christine Drogt is the owner/illustrator 
for Create a Smile Stamps!
She is running a GUEST spot for her NEW stamps!
Very, exciting!  
Check it our  HERE



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------


Kristie Goulet said...

Super duper cute!

Dee Miranda said...

This is such an adorable card! Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just as cute as the last! I love that little guy.

anja curvers said...

Hi,hi, great minds think alike. When I saw the sketch I immediately thought about those digi from createasmile. Yours is simply the best.

Christine said...

bwahaha, those footprints crack me up! Love the sentiment with different languages!
Thanks for playing along at our Guest-Challenge at CAS Stamps!
Christine

Ingrid said...

Totally cute - love those little guys. Nice card! :)

Michelle said...

haha! Cute! :-)

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute! LOVE the subtle stamped footprints! Thanks for linking this up to CTS!

SD pooja said...

"TAG YOU ARE IT" ha..ha..Kim I am doing you you suggested..for blog candy ! Thanks.

Maureen Merritt said...

Too cute :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

cm said...

Hahahahhaha...your monster is adorable, and his little monster footprints are a darling special touch! If I had a DT, you'd be on it in a nano-second!! Fabulously awesome!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.