Thursday, June 5, 2014

THE CHALLENGE - More Delights!

THE CHALLENGE - More Delights!

The Challenge is a Sketch Card Challenge 
that is hosted biweekly by
Lesley Croghan on her Blog
Always Playing with Paper

I have joined Lesley, 
I am also so honored to team up in the inspiration with
these wonderful, fun, and vibrantly creative ladies!

Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud 
 - Jeanne Jachna of A Kept Life -

As for the sketches, I love the clean simple 
lines she always has.
You can go clean and simple, or you can layer it up!

I made this upbeat colorful fun card 
to cheer up my sister Laura.

I hope you will get crafty and join us too!




I hope you are inspired, and I see your lovely creations in the gallery at The Challenge!

Join us at THE CHALLENGE!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
This is my trusted Rep for years!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! I love your mix of colours!

!neke said...

Looks great !
Always good to visit your blog !
INSPIRATION !!!!!!!

laurie said...

Love those feathers!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful!!! LOVE those feathers!!

Dotty Jo said...

Perfect! I'm sure this card will give your sister a lift! Jo x

cm said...

What a wonderful card for Lesley's sketch, but especially for cheering up your sister! Pretty, thoughtful, heart-warming...it's even cheering ME up!! Hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful feathers Kimberly!

Diane Jaquay said...

The feathers are so beautiful (I can't believe I don't own any feathers, I need some lol!) LOVELY card!!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful mix of colors, love the feathery delight :)

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, I love these colours and the fun feathers.

Irish Cherokee said...

Great card Kimberly. colorful and cheerful.

~amy~ said...

So pretty, sure to perk anyone up! love the feathers and pops of black!

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Kimberly!

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Really beautiful! I love the colors and textures! Thanks for the blog luv. xoxo Hugs, Cathy

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OH. MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So love this K, freakin' fab!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the colorful mix of feathers--this is sure to cheer your sister up.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kimberley,

Whoa, FEATHERS, I ♥ feathers always - and these colors you chose are soft and lovely... like a feather should be. Great take on the sketch.

Blessings, Barb

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful color on those detailed feathers. You proved you don't have to color everything with markers to add lots of bold color. Gorgeous - wish I could come play at your house!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.