Monday, June 16, 2014

THE CHALLENGE #9

THE CHALLENGE #9

LOVE all of the cards 
that linked up!

It's time again for The Challenge!
The Challenge is a Sketch Card Challenge 
that is hosted biweekly by
Lesley Croghan on her Blog
Always Playing with Paper

The wonderfully easy sketches of THE CHALLENGE, 
are the best and..
I get INSPIRED right away!
I am also so honored to team up in the inspiration with
these wonderful, fun, and vibrantly creative ladies!

- Lesley Croghan  - Always Playing with Paper
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud 
 - Jeanne Jachna of A Kept Life -


I hope that you are INSPIRED too!




Wplus 9 Die




-----------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Kristie Goulet said...

Another beautiful card, Kimberly! I love the pop of red on the birds. Stunning!

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful card, Miss Lady!! :)

Jeanne J. said...

You're just killing me with the stencils. I get so caught up in them - zooming my nose up to the screen for a better look that I have to remind myself to back up and take it all in. Love the bright bold colors - and of course that wonderful background!

Deepti said...

Wow!! How did u do that blue BG, it looks stunning and those red birdies are a perfect touch :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so glad you got those branches, they are lovely!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love all the layers and shading!

Lesley said...

Wow, so awesome! Love the die cuts and the bold feel of your card, Kim!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really BEAUTIFUL!

cm said...

Label sentiment, pop of red love birds, blue background, white die cuts...everything combined = visual harmony! Soooo pretty!! Hugs~c

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the way the red birds pop against the blue stenciled background.

Michelle said...

Fabulous design. Your attention to detail really pays off here. A beautiful creation, Kim. I PROMISE not to stay away for so long the next time. I feel like I've missed so many pretty things! You inspire me. Thank you for that.

Erika Clark said...

What a lovely little scene...the red birds are precious!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours and layers.

Michelle said...

Oh yes! That would be awesome!
Let's exchange! :) :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.