Sunday, June 15, 2014

CASology - Design Team Feature!

CASology - Design Team Feature!

Hello! CAS Fans, 
I am so tickled to be featured on the 
CASology Blog today!
If you are a regular follower, or new to CASology, and my blog, 
CASology is the study of Clean and Simple in making cards.
I stumbled across CASology in blogland 
roughly a year and a half ago.
It appealed to my sensibilities right away, 
and I really wanted to try my hand at it.
I am so proud to say that I was
accepted by the founder
 Melissa Chipperfield  -  Oh Smudge!
to be on the team and now
celebrating 1 year Anniversary with CASology, 
as they go into their 100th CUE!

--see below for BlogCandy Game!---

Here is my card for CASology today, you will have to find out the REAL Cue
Reveal on the regular CASology day of TUESDAY!





Melissa has generously donated on my behalf this Blog Candy!




Since Melissa is so generous and thoughtful and CAS Cool, 
I thought I would make a fun game of the Blog Candy!

Tag Your It Blog Candy.
Here are the Rules, 

TAGGING:  
1) Go to the Blog Oh Smudge, and tell Melissa how you found CASology, and why you like it!!!!
YOU ARE IT:
2) Come Back and Comment on my blog when you are done commenting on Melissa's blog, 
and as your comment on my blog here, type"
"YOU ARE IT"
3) You have 24 hours from now, so GO!
4) Tune in as there will be a "Conrad" Drawing to name the random Winner of the Blog Candy!

All down the line on my blog I should have comments
 of 
"you are it!! "
telling me that you have successfully
 "tagged" Melissa with all of your wonderful comments!
I would LOVE it everyone would play the game 
and show Melissa what it means to you, 
 to see that CASology 
is still a thriving blog after all this time!
That's it you are done!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Julie B said...

You are it Kim!! Thanks for your support!

Judy1223 said...

Hi Kimberly, just wanted to say HI and I love your card for today's special post! It is so awesome being on the CASology DT with you...your enthusiasm is contagious! No need to count me in your give-away...just wanted to say hello and congratulate you on being featured today. You're the best!

Cindy H. said...

"you are it!!"

OH Babs said...

You are a very busy young lady and I am not sure how you find time to make great cards. "You are it."

OH Babs said...

you are one busy young lady - how do you find the time to make great cards?

P.S. you are it

Irish Cherokee said...

Not disappointed in any way. The blue pattered background and red is perfect. Love CAS and your card.

Blessings

Barb Ghig said...

You are it!

Thanks so much for the fun game, Kim! LOVE your card, too! Thanks so much for always inspiring me to create...I truly enjoy visiting your blog and seeing what you create each week for the CASology challenge!

Good luck to your boy going for his 'Red Belt'!!!

Somdeepa Das said...

Ha ha Kimberly I absolutely don't understand why you chose the phrase "you are it"
You are one of my favourites from the CASology DT(all of you are awesome, but still :p)
I love your bold, sweet and vibrant style...you always make cards with the most enticing colours...and I do envy your stamp collection!

Ardyth said...

You are awesome - I'm so glad we found you and that you are part of this team! Your style is amazing and your enthusiasm is infectious! So glad to have gotten the chance to get to know you a bit better!

Shelly said...

Love your card! CASology ROCKS and so does Melissa! ;)

Tag, you are it!

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Kimberly...I love the card you made..it is simple and adorable why..I love that red dots and the blue you made...and the simple sentiment...really CAS I ADORE your style...and....I was at Melissa Blog again...yesterday already..its fun blog candy you made...also I was there and now I should write YOU ARE IT...

Sheila H said...

You are it! Love the bold card stock and enamel dots on your card :)

Melissa said...

Well, aren't you a creative one, Ms. Kimberly! LOL! I was a bit surprised to see more comments coming in on my blog today after I left the feature spotlight. Now I know what you've been up to!!! :)-
You're a gem!!!
Oh, and like Judy, I am NOT in the running for this candy! I want to gift it to someone!!! LOL!

Kristie Goulet said...

"You are it!!"

Neets B said...

I love CASology and try to enter as often as I can. It's great to find out more about you, and I've no idea how you find the time to craft with your busy life. I struggle and I don't have children lol . Love your card, those red dots really pop. I've been back to Melissa again so all that's left to say is 'You Are It'! x

Chriss Blagrave said...

You are it
Great colours on your card...so exciting to see what the 100th cue word will be!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

TAG YOUR'RE IT!!!!
I just came from commenting on Melissa's blog. Love your card and enamel dots. Addicted to those dots!
Huggies!!!!

Rahmat said...

Nice to know a little about you, and you surely are a busy bee!!!! I always love your cards!

Anita in France said...

You are it!

Great feature interview, Kimberley, and a fun card! Thanks for all your enthusiasm and energy! Anita :)

ThePurplePlace said...

You are IT!!

PS: It was great seeing you featured and nice to learn a bit more about you and YOUR super busy and creative life!!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous card - love that subtly patterned blue! And I think your idea of everyone commenting over at Melissa's blog is genius!!! So fun!

Sherrie M. said...

YOU are it!

Loved reading a little bit more about you. Your creations are very inspiring!

Tonya Jastad said...

Kimberly I want to thank you for introducing me to the CASology challenge! I love your style and todays card is beautiful! I love that shade of blue and the pop of red!

You are it!

Jasleen Kaur said...

I don't know if I'm still in time for the blog candy, but nevertheless, I have to tell you that I find your work very inspiring. I first spotted your work at CASology as a DT and your bold and vibrant style instantly appealed to me.
And I love this awesome card. Gorgeous background, complimened with those red dots. YOU ARE IT, my friend ! :)

Lilian said...

You are it! Love your cards!!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Kimberly your card is stunning! I love those colors. That subtle background is super awesome :)

Vicky Hayes said...

You are it!

Vicky Hayes said...

You are it!

Shona Chambers said...

You are it Kimberly!! I've been following your blog for a few months now and always enjoy your posts. And I love that your cards are all so different, you know so many techniques and are very inspiring for me. Melissa is the most amazing photographer! I love the photo of the toddler with bunny ears. And by the way....I use ALOT of exclamation points too....you can never have enough!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your background and the elegant sentiment!

christina d said...

"YOU ARE IT" besides that I always love your art.

I Card Everyone said...

Wow! You ARE it =] And love knowing I'm in for something fabulous every time I see your smiling face

Michele

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're IT! Absolutely LOVE your vibrant blue and white card with the pop of red. Those birds are too cute for words. Love your ongoing, encouraging comments. Love your generous spirit. Hope your boy gets his red belt. Go Conrad! Melissa certainly chose well when she selected her DT. It totally feels like a family. Love being able to participate from the other side of the world! Xx

Deepti said...

Ur creations are so totally stunning, I love the BG :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the pop of color in this!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

The sentiment pops beautifully on that gorgeous blue background, wonderful card!!

cm said...

I totally missed you challenge, which was super cool, but even so, You are so "it"...as in you are so it with creativity, it with inspiration, it with warm, encouraging comments, it with great posts, it with being effervescent, sparkly, charming and AH-MAZING. If anyone is "it", *it* is YOU!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.