Monday, June 23, 2014

Merry Monday #114 - Sparkle, Shimmer and Shine!

Week 4,  just one more week ...of Merry Monday for me! 


Ohhh so sad when my Feature time is up....
These gals are so inspirational
and all you have been so terrific!


This week, you are treated with the challenge of
"Sparkle...shimmer and shine!"

I wanted lots of glitter with sequins
More use of the white spotted plastic gift bags
 Wonderful embossing of a Christmas theme.
What do you think? 

I really like the sprinkling of the sequins and the subtle clear and white dots!!!!!




Join us in the "Merriment"
(Play along HERE!!)

These gals will Spark your Christmas Creativity 
and have you ready with a stack of cards for the Holidays
That you will proudly and (very) happily deliver!

I recommend a visit to each one, 
and if you do - you surely will be delighted!!

The Merry Monday Team:



Featured Guest Designer -----Hey that is me - YAY!

-----------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------




3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just love coming to visit - another gorgeously sparkly card!!!!

Deanne :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card, love the holiday sparkle and shimmer!!

Katie Melhus said...

Does it get better than TONS of red glimmery goodness? Not really! Great card, Kim :)

Bonnie said...

You've been such fun this month! I hope we'll see lots more of you when your stint ends! This card has so much sparkle, shimmer and shine! Love all that red and the sequins! Have a great week!

Karren said...

Oooh I love the red sparkle and those sequins are gorgeous. Fab card, Kimberley.

Ingrid said...

I truly love your card. It completely captures me from the Merry Monday page. I just LOVE it. :)

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Kimberly, I love all the sparkle and bling.

Kristie Goulet said...

Another awesome card! LOVE the red sparkle and the sequins! I sure do hope you won't be a stranger when the month comes to an end. It has been great designing with you! xo

~amy~ said...

Super fun and glitzy!

Erika Clark said...

I love your TONS of sparkle. What great shiny elements,and then that huge span of red glimmer paper is just decadent! You can never have too much glitter!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

All the sparkle on this is AWESOME!!!!

Deepti said...

Love all the sparkle and shine on this one :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

This is AWESOME - so bright and sparkly!

Debbie Bonczek said...

This is so beautiful. I love that red sparkle!

Marie Bingaman said...

I think your last feature card is fantastic! You'll be back to play more though, won't you? :)

Susan Joyce said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous sparkly card Kim. Love it! It's been Lovely having you as our Featured Designer this month.

cm said...

Gorgeous, sparkly, beautiful, shimmery...infused with joy to the max! Another amazing card, Ms Kimberly!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.