Sunday, June 8, 2014

FUSION - Just because!

FUSION - Just because!

A Little Flower Power today!
Yesterday in the IMPRESS Julie Ebersole class
we used some sweet SAVVYSTAMP Dies
I could not resist to buy 
2 different sets!

Supplies:
Savvystamps Dies Flower Blossom 1 and 3
Crafters Workshopt Art Is Stencil
Stampabilities Sentiment
Versamagic Chalk Ink Persimmon
Tuxedo Black Ink
MME Enamel Dots
Copics

Posting to these VERY Awesome Challenges!!!

FUSION : LOVE that Color/Sketch Combo!   = You have 8 days left!
NBUS: Darnell's sweet Anything Goes FRIENDSHIP Theme! = You have 20 days left!
PAPER CRAFTING CHALLENGES:  I used STENCILS!  =  4 days
(YES, I used the Seize the SKETCH sketch, though it closed on me LOL!!)



Again, we are so LUCKY to
have Online Classes as our Sponsor!



Thanks for coming by my blog!
---------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(CLICK HERE)

This is my trusted Rep for years!
Darnell said...

You are a stencil artist extraordinaire, Kimberly! I love how you have used the colors in your stunning design! Thank you so much for linking your beautiful card to my NBUS Challenge and for spreading the word about it! I appreciate it very much!! Hugs, Darnell

Heather Rogers said...

Your card is stunning! Love the sweet little flowers down the side. :)

Jane said...

Brights really bring out the best in you, stunning!

~amy~ said...

Sooooooo pretty...from the new goodies to the awesome colors!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this card. So bright and cheery. LOVE yellow and it looks great with the other colors you chose.

Irish Cherokee said...

I'm jealous Kimberly. Such a creative mind. I think I'll go sulk a bit now. LOL. Beautiful.

Jen W. said...

Those flowers are gorgeous, Kimberley - I can see why you couldn't resist them!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Kimberly! I love how you stamped your flowers, and the color combo is so pretty...especially with your stenciled background! You are amazing, girl!!!

Sarn said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS. JE is brilliant isn't she? Bet you're enjoying her class.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Unknown said...

what a fun card! thanks for joining in at fusion.

cm said...

Flower power WOW!! How wonderful that Julie had opportunity to meet YOU *grin*!! Gorgeous card in every way...vibrant, effervescent, lovely...like its creator!! Hugs~c

Betty said...

Another pretty card, Kimberly :-)

Pat said...

I love these bright summery colours Kimberly and what pretty flowers and touches of stencilling in the background. x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.