Saturday, August 10, 2013

Absolutely Amazing: CAS(E) this sketch!

Absolutely Amazing: CAS(E) this sketch!

Whoa...there.... A little out of the box don't you think
Kimberly?
Ahh...yeah, so.  I like it..

So here is my OUTTA Da' BOX take on the CASE(E) the Sketch for this week!

I pushed it all over and turned the waves of the stem into real waves...
I guess my mind works funny sometimes!
(I did trim the card to fit the envelope!)





Kim M said...

This is super awesome! Love it! :-)

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...awesome die!

Unknown said...

totally original in your interpretation of the sketch! love it

Deepti said...

Winner winner :) lovely idea and a beautiful card

Paul B said...

Wow!!!! This is amazing. I love your 'outta the box' take on the sketch. I love it when imaginations are stretched to see what is possible. You should definitely be considered for the top spot next week :) Mine's a quieter design this week. No bells or whistles so it's fantastic to see you've done something special. Pxx

Chrissy Larson said...

This is totally fun!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.