Sunday, August 11, 2013

DelightFul: Friday Mash Up! [Tag It!!]

DelightFul: Friday Mash Up!  [Tag It!!]
And  CAS on Sunday!

I love making
 fun and "young" modern cards for my 13 year old niece!
I think as a young girl, 
it is great to get cool cards in the mail
 from her special Auntie!

EDITED: Stay tuned for Tuesday @ 8:00 AM PST!
This is my very first post to the Friday Mash-Up!

Supplies:
Amy Tangerine Genuine Chipboardstickers
Simple Stores I heart Summer
Martha Stewart precut Tags


Posting to FM #122 



Michelle said...

Great card! Love the bright and cheery colors!

You are the sweetest Auntie! She will love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super fun, perfect for a tween! What is happening Tuesday at 8 am? Sorry I've been MIA on commenting, trying to catch up now!

Tara Bourgoin said...

I just love your fun card! I'm sure your niece is going to love it! :) I love the effects on the sentiments. So glad you joined us at The Friday Mashup this week!

Shannon J said...

That scalloped tag could not be more fun! I struggle with making cards for that age group - next time I need one, I know just where I'm going to go for inspiration - right here!

Heidi Baks said...

A perfect card for a 13 yr old! Very fresh and clean! Were the tags pre-printed or did you stamp and color wash? I love that effect! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Mariken said...

Hi, I love your card, really beautiful with the tag!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Deepti said...

Oh my... this is soooo cute, love the colorful and cute elements of your card

Lili said...

It is a lovely card for a 13 years old girl. I Iove the colors and the effects on the sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute, card. Love the bright, summer colours.
Caroline xxx

Lisa said...

Very fun and bright card!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Such a fun and bold card, nice use of the primary colors and keeps the focus on ... the TAG - which is what this challenge was all about, right?

So glad I came to see :)

Amy White said...

What a fun card - perfect for a teenage girl! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

anja curvers said...

Wow this is a really great tag card love it. Thank you for joining us over at cas on sunday.

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.