Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Quite like YOUR smile: Monday Mood Board#29!

I Quite like YOUR smile: Monday Mood Board#29!

Monday Mood Board #19

 My very first entry to the Monday Mood Board.  
I have it on my challenge list, though I have not gotten over here yet....

 I am a WPLUS9 big fan, I have been stalking  
 following
Jean Martin and also Iwona Palamountain.  
And it led me happlily here!!



Supplies: Camelia Digi from WAX FRUIT
Sentiment: WPLUS
Copics
Studio Calico Stars

Monday Mood Board #19



Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE this! Great spotlighting and fun layout! You know I'll have to check out this challenge! :)

Shannon J said...

I quite like your card...a lot! :) The colouring is amazing and the hit of hot pink just puts it over the top! Love it!

Arielle H Gordon said...

LOVE your card! Great coloring and your layout with the WFCo images is fun, too!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great layout Kimberly-love the detail on those flowers :)
Nessa xxx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.