Monday, August 26, 2013

Always Believe: Dynamic Duos!

Always Believe: Dynamic Duos!

YAY!  Get to play with Dynamic Duos Today!
I have a few new diecuts and after so much inspiration, 


I didn't do strips, I just switched out the colors.
So much FUN!!
Now you go try it!!!!





Posting to: Dynamic Duos DD#67


Michelle said...

This is beautiful! I've got to go and check out that video. I love this card!

Shannon J said...

Freakin' awesome again! I really like how you scattered the stars around, giving the card even more sparkle! Gorgeous!

Susie W. said...

This is so pretty! All of the little details really give your card a "wow"! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Jen W. said...

An absolute stunner! Off to check out the video...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kimberly-great minds eh?Love how you have made this-Im in awe of the lovely Jennifer and her great cardmaking techniques,isn't she fabby!
Nessa xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE this sentiment :) Such a pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Fabulous card, Kimberly! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Maureen Merritt said...

Gorgeous! I love how you inlaid your die!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.