Friday, August 23, 2013

Spoookiness Already?!! : Seize the sketch!

Spoookiness Already?!! : Seize the sketch!

I have a wonderful, lovely sweet and kind
 card crafter friend that LOVES Halloween more than anything.  
SO this is about the time 
we get excited about the Halloween card club that is Halloween.
I warmed up and made some 
cuties!


I loved these KandCompany Monster 
Grand Adhesion Stickers!!







Monster Mini Chocolate Chip Mint Sandwiches!
Add candy eyeballs, and you are set for Ghoulish fun!



Posting to: Seize the Sketch!

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness, these are so sweet! Love the Halloween theme! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME cards, girl!!! Totally FUN!!

Shannon J said...

I love every one of these! Your friend is going to love these too - but maybe not as much as I LOVE the look of those mint sandwiches!!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

totally adorbs!

~amy~ said...

:) Totally fun...those stickers are fabulous! makes for making the cards super quick. and yum to those sandwiches!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

So fun! Halloween monsters are my fave!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Adorable! Those treats look yummy too!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable set of cards, those little monsters are so cute and super fun.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.