Saturday, August 31, 2013

May your Happiness multiply: Sketchbook Saturday!

May your Happiness multiply: Sketchbook Saturday!

Thanks Chupa for having me surprise Guest Spot on 

I did 2 cards.  A more simply layered and then a more elaborate one.
Loved playing with NEW stamps!




This is my VERY first Waltzingmouse stamp set order, 
and I will say that they inked up super the very first time, and selecting layering ink colors was so easy.
(Wheeeeeeeew)

WOW
 I went a little mad with the blooms on this card, 
you can't blame me, I got the sketch the same day as my
Waltzingmouse Stamps
order arrived!!!
Yes, I was skipping around wondering what to use first, 
and I will say many got inked up, so I was not going to 
scrimp on this card!

This is so layered, that I may have to do another one!
Oh what FUN!
Stamps: 
Waltzingmouse Stamps: Check out their entire line 




Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Both are jaw-dropping! First up, I'm so happy about your first WMS purchase and I hope it's not the last one! I love the quality and timeless designs of my WMS pretties :D Now, for the cards - the first one has absolutely rocking colours and the technique is amazing (I can't resist butterflies either!!), and the second has the most scrumptious layers and you actually make me want to pull out this particular set RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately, I can't, lol. Thank you so much for Guesting for my sketch, you ROCK big time!! :)

Kelly Szafron said...

Both of your cards are fantastic. I love the butterflies on your first one.

Shannon J said...

You are brilliant, you know that?!! It's a good thing I was sitting when I saw these and didn't fall over! They are ah-mazing! Speaking of brilliant those fluttering butterfly wings...um, awesome!!!

Michelle said...

Love these! Both projects are amazing!

You clever woman! You made those wings flutter! I squealed a bit when I saw those wings move. And I am NOT the squealing type. :). They are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!

And you KNEW that I woul love the last card didn't you? ;) Fabulous!

Michelle said...

I was scrolling down your blog tonight and the butterflies started waving at me again.
I think they like me. :)

Jingle said...

These are great! I am so in love with that first card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.