Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello: Uniko Studio Challenge!

Hello: Uniko Studio Challenge!

Okay, I am AAAHhh Mazed by Bev's work, 
I see her wonderful bloom stamp images and cards with 
Glitter and I drool.   
And I comment and say, Gotta get me one of those stamps!!
I seriously do.. Check out her shop, 
Amazing images! Digital Freebies, Scrumptiousness Galore!

This entry is a Digital Hybrid.
  I'll bet you couldn't tell that the twine is digital too!
Haaa.. I am sneaky that way
(see how it even has a shadow)
 hee heee.

What is Digital? 
 All but the black and Kraft.Everything else was printed on high quality photo matte paper.


(I digital scrapbook and actually am working on a project now as a gift. 
Several are in progress actually.  
For a sneak peek at my digital recent work see below)



(Winners posted 8/17/13)


Sampling from my 5.5x4 Album 
I am making for
 my Niece Kyleigh.



Shannon J said...

That twine is really digital?!! So cool! I just love this (of course I do!!). Haven't tried digital myself - I think I'm too old school to leap so far into the digital world! I can barely use my phone!! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly you have excelled yourself with this card my friend:)I zoomed right in there to see that twine-can't believe it isn't real,how clever are you!Gorgeous card and fabby layout :)
Lovely piccies from your album,which i am sure will be totally gorgeous.
Hugs,Nessa xxx

Beverley said...

Wow, wow, WOW! Your card is totally AWESOME and your digital scrapbook layouts too. You seriously ROCK the digital & hybrid. Thank you for the kind words and for joining in with Uniko Studio's first challenge too :) Hugs Bev x

Deepti said...

This is adorable :) love the tiny little heart and those digital creations are awesome :) I love ur digital creations so much that I too feel like learning it :)

Ren-Yi said...

ok you could have totally fooled me with that twine. looks so realistic. what a great card! Thanks for taking part in our Uniko Studio challenge.

Nicki S said...

What a beautiful digi card!! I'm loving the layout and really everything you've done with this! Thanks so much for playing along in Uniko's first challenge!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.