Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hang in there: CAS on Sunday meets CASual Fridays!

Hang in there: CAS on Sunday 
meets 
CAS-ual Fridays!

I was seeing some really cool cards out there today.
Making comments, spreading some joy and encouraging words.  When I realized there are so many challenges out there.  
I took a break and tried to catalog them, 
and figure out how many I entered this last week.  
WOW!  I was surprised.
Of my top 25, I played 14 challenges already.
Well, that is not enough.  
I missed a few top notch challenges!
 So now that I categorized them and have then in a spreadsheet, 
I am now really dangerous.
Dangerously close to getting inky hands!
(For me,  it is more like inky elbows!!)  

Here is one to add to CAS-ual Fridays Buttons and the CAS on Sunday current TAG-IT!
Supplies: 
Mama Elephant Hang in there Up and Away Stamp Set
Ink: Versamagic Night Sky
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Tag
Fancy Pants Summer's End Blue Button
American Crafts Dear Lizzy little buttons
Darice's Bakers Twine
Hero Arts Hues Mixed Sunshine Cards Pack
Copics: Pink, Cool Grey 01
Double Side Foam


Michelle said...

A spreadsheet? I'm so jealous that I didn't think of that. That's brilliant! Seriously, that's awesome. We're all geeky in our family. Once my son brought his white board to the dinner table which forced me to create the " no math at the table" rule.

...I got off-topic. Your card is adorable. I've been eye-ing that stamp set. You should be on the design team. You may have talked me into buying it.

Keep creating. You're pretty awesome.

Shannon J said...

I seriously need that stamp set! Soooo adorable! And, not only are you brilliant, you are so organized too - awesome idea to create a spreadsheet!

Michelle said...

Post that spread seet and let us know...lol!!! They are addictive, aren't they!
A-dorable card! I love the button balloons!!! So cute!

Michelle said...

Never mind...saw the spread sheet...thank you!

Unknown said...

SO sweet! I adore these lil critters. The button balloons are perfect :)

Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday Challenge!

anja curvers said...

Wow this is adorable and how clever to make a spreadsheet. You also have a great way to write your blogposts love reading them. Anyway thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Kelly Griglione said...

A girl after my own heart ... I make a spreadsheet to plan each vacation we go on! It's the only area of my life that is super-organized like that : )

Such a cute card with the buttons as balloons. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Anneke said...

Lovely card! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

Pamela said...

So adorable! The button balloons are great! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Alice said...

oh so super cute!! love love the button balloons! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.