Friday, August 30, 2013

Small Sneak Peek: Saturdays Post!

Small Sneak Peek: Saturday's Post!

I have not a card to post today, I will tonight  (smiles).

I do  have a SNEAK PEEK at a Card I did for an upcoming GUEST POST!
This Saturday, I will be featuring a few cards as mini Guest Spot.
I am so absolutely THRILLED
 the Blog Designer is a hostess
with the MOSTEST!


Just a little peek, aren't these stamps FAB?!!
(Worried about how long it takes to get in USA - Fear not my stamp addict friend!
I ordered my sets on a Friday, and I received them hot and ready to ink on a Wednesday!)
And, I will NOT name any names, it is much faster that a large counterpart...I
am still waiting for..   But hey, it is always worth it!!
Have a lovely weekend all of you Awesome peeps!!
I love looking at your fabulousness everywhere !!
I am so
excited to be here and share with you my inspirations
that I get from all of you!
Michelle said...

I can't wait! I know this is going to be a good one. :)

Ang said...

Just got this set. My first WMS. Can't wait for your reveal
Thanks
Ang

Shannon J said...

Love it already! Can't wait to see the whole thing - I know it won't disappoint! And I am floored that you received your stamps so quickly! Any orders I place take two weeks to arrive, and the wait kills me every time!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh ,you tease you!Look foreward to see the whole thing-i can see its going to be gorgeous,love those stamps :)
Have a great weekend.
Nessa xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.