Monday, August 19, 2013

beautiful [just the way you are] : Dynamic Duos!


beautiful [just the way you are] : Dynamic Duos!

All the DT are quite lovely, yes that is true, and to play is DIVINE!
 INK up and LINK up!!
FAB colors
of this weeks dynamic duos is Pool and Black!

I think they knew I would come to the party when divine black is invited
It is one of my FAVE's!

Let's PLAY!



NEW release WPlus 9 Fanciful Feathers
and the awesome VERVE sentiment Beautiful Plain Jane ($2.10)
Memento Blue Bahama LUXE
Copic Process Blue
Memento Tuxedo Black
Uniball Black Fine Pen


Sending this right out to my NIECE.
Adding a REAL feather specimen, she will flip over this!


Decorated inside!



Tracey McNeely said...

Both cards are so lovely Kimberly! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kimberly-and how perfect for your feather loving Niece !
Nessa xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card! Love those feathers!

~amy~ said...

Both are awesome!

Michelle said...

I LOVE this card! I really, really do. It might be my all-time favorite. Gorgeous!

Linda said...

Another fabulous design!

Deepti said...

You always work wonders with this feather stamp and this time u did it again, beautiful :)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Very nice! I like how you turned the feathers in opposite directions! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.