Thursday, August 8, 2013

Candy Cane Wishes: Festive Friday Meets Merry Mondays!

Candy Cane Wishes: Festive Friday 
Meets 
Merry Mondays!

I really wanted to play Festive Fridays, though time has been getting away with me.  
Merry Mondays also has a cute sketch that once I looked over my Christmas stash, I had to use this Cosmo Cricket
Christmas paper!
I did manage to cut on my 
Silhouette Cameo a few candy canes to get in the spirit.
This is where it led me!

Quick and simple!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Sweet Treats! (Thanks Amy T! )
Timeless Twine: Marachino (Thanks Amy T!) 
DP: Studio Calico Snippets, Cosmo Cricket No Peeking Borders
Ink: Versamagic Red Magic, Memento Tuxedo Black
Silhouette Candy Cane

Festive Fridays: 


Deepti said...

This is fun Christmas card :) love it

Brandi said...

This is the cutest! I just love the various candy canes throughout! Making Christmas cards are just so much fun, right?

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love all the candy canes. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Julie said...

love the colour and the candy canes!

Ardyth said...

Love the movement of the candy canes on the background - they give this card a really fun, bouncy feeling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

Wendy said...

Too cute! Love the red & white color combo and all those yummy candy canes! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card Kimberly, I love your candy canes. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Happy Dance said...

Very 'sweet' Christmas card! Love those candy canes and the two tied together with candy cane twine. Great card! Bev

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, you did a really great job with that sketch. I love all the candy canes! Thank you so much for playing with us at FF again this week!

Nancy Penir said...

Just adoreable. You did the challenges proud!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love this card! The candy canes are jus the cutest! I forgot to use them for Xmas! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Bonnie said...

Love the candy canes tied with twine and all the fun candy canes in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Geri said...

Sweet, striking and perfect for both challenges, Kimberly! Love this fun card, and so glad you've shared it with us at Festive Friday!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.