Monday, August 19, 2013

Wear a Party Hat! : CAS(E) this sketch!

Wear a Party Hat! : CAS(E) this sketch!


I saw the sketch, and honestly it looked tricky.
I thought the middle bannery pointly bits reminded me of the points on the bridge.
I absolutely love this bridge stamp and the foot guard.
Thay have been on the shelf, waiting together.
Not made a card yet with them.
Until now.

Then I wondered about a sentiment.  
One of the last ones I used was an invitation on the watermelon card.
So as I put it back in the Lil' Inkers set, I spied this sentiment ---and laughed.
Perfect!  
A stodgy masculine card made a little funny!
So this is how this came together.
Thanks for checking it out!

 
This card is PERFECT for my dad!

Kim M said...

I think this is brilliant!! Love the sentiment. It cracked me up. :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Too FUN, girl!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this!! My sister is heading to London - this card would be perfect for her! Awesome~

Katie Ann Brooks said...

haha, this makes me laugh! Great job!

Shannon J said...

This is awesome and funny!! My Dad would love it too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a fabulous take on the sketch Kimberly-LOVE it!
Nessa xx

donna mikasa said...

Laughing out loud here! Great take on the sketch and perfect sentiment, too!

Jen W. said...

Seriously genius.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.