Thursday, August 8, 2013

LOVE YOU: Runway Inspired Challenge!

LOVE YOU: Runway Inspired Challenge!

Well ladies and gentlemen, 
(and there are a few great gentlemen card makers out there, 
I have seen that lately!)
I just received my oh so coveted Stampin' Up! order today.
I bought new inks (since forever)  
I dove into the Melon Mambo and the Razzleberry and sponged on some 
discard photo paper to test them out.
Wow, it looked pretty good. Ummmmm pretty great.
So I added I stamped this Great Impressions bloom over the top, trimmed
and cut to add a sentiment.

Voila my friends.  Easy!

Supplies:
Avery Elle Sentiment from the LOTS OF LOVE set
Great Impressions E807
Inks: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Razzleberry
Brilliance Graphite Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Blackbird
Double Side Foam
Sponge

Posting to: Runway #41


Posting these to: Runway Inspired!




Shannon J said...

There goes my breath again!! Gorgeous!

Ardyth said...

GORGEOUS! Love the rich colours!

Deepti said...

Love it, gorgeous... I like how the flowers are falling :)

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS colouring & fantastic card Kimberly!!

Jen W. said...

This is a stunner! Gorgeous take on the inspiration photo!

Tasnim said...

oh my! The colors are so striking and gorgeous! very captivating!

Wida said...

The ombré is my favorite part, and I do love how you broke it up to add the sentiment

Lyndal said...

CONGRATS for your Fabulous Fashionista Kimberley!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations for your Fabulous Fashionista! Well deserved. Love this card.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.